Sustainable Energy Design Pty Ltd (SED) is an electrical engineering company focused on energy efficiency and cost-effective alternative energy solutions. SED specialises in designing and integrating electrical systems and we offer particular expertise in power reticulation, building services and communications.
The company is based in Orange, NSW, and works with clients throughout regional NSW, west of the Blue Mountains. SED has a track record for improving the energy efficiency of clients in the industrial, agricultural and government sectors.
The company has an experienced team covering a range of engineering, electrical and mechanical skills as well as product expertise. The company offers a holistic service:
On the Design side:
- HV overhead & underground reticulation
- Earthing studies & earthing design
- Protection Studies
- Power factor correction & power quality monitoring & energy audits.
- Lighting design
- Radio control systems
- Industrial solar PV generating plants
- Level III Electrical Engineer Designs
On the Construction side:
- Supply & Install LV & HV power factor correction equipment
- Supply & Install HV switchgear, transformers & reticulation
- Supply & Install standby gensets
- Supply & Install Solar PV systems to industry (energy cost reduction)
- Cable pulling/ Laying/ Joining
On the Sevices side:
- Earthing studies on existing equipment
- Transformer oil sampling & filtering
- Genset load testing
- HV equipment maintenance & switching
- Relay testing
- Thermal Imaging
- 24hr Emergency Call out
- Arc flash hazard reduction equipment ( CB extraction robots) Australia wide.
- Energy audits
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring
Like & Share us on Facebook!